Friday, December 16, 2016

Ice Queen







Maddness from Head to Toe

= B O D Y =

.:Catwa:. Alice Head
.:Maitreya:. Mesh Body Lara
.:Maitreya:. Mesh Body Hands
.:Maitreya:. Mesh Body Feet

= S K I N =

.:Amara Beauty:. Sasha Caramel Catwa Applier
.:Amara Beauty:. Maitreya Applier v.2

= M A K E U P =

.:Zibska:. Branwen Eyes *NEW* @ Winter's Hollow
.:Zibska:. Rava Lips *NEW* @ Winter's Hollow

= H A I R =

.:Damselfly:. Zizi *NEW* @ Hairology

= E Y E S =

.:Ikon:. Promise Eyes Industrial

= C L O T H I N G =

.:The Little Bat:. Iris Dress w/ HUD *NEW* @ Winter's Hollow

= S H O E S =

.:The Little Bat:. Iris Boots w/ HUD *NEW* @ Winter's Hollow

= J E W E L R Y =

.:Cae:. Septum Piercing Basic 2 *altered and worn as nose ring

= A C C E S S O R I E S =

.:Solstice:. Titania Crown *NEW* @ Winter's Hollow

= N A I L S =

.:Dark Passions:. Raven Wings


No comments:

Post a Comment