Monday, October 31, 2016

Islands of Me





Maddness from Head to Toe

= B O D Y =

.:Catwa:. Alice Head
.:Slink:. Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
.:Slink:. AVEnhance Hands Female Casual
.:Slink:. AVEnhance Feet Female High

= S K I N =

.:Amara Beauty:. Sasha Caramel Catwa Applier *NEW*
.:Amara Beauty:. Slink Applier v.2

= M A K E U P =

.:Izzie's:. Catwa Dark Metallic Eyeshadows *NEW*

= H A I R =

.:DeLa:. Teffy *NEW* @ Uber

= E Y E S =

.:Ikon:. Promise Eyes Industrial

= C L O T H I N G =

.:Entice:. Islands of Me Dress *NEW* @ Lost and Found

= S H O E S =

.:Ipiteme:. Street Walkers *NEW*

= J E W E L R Y =

.:Cae:. Septum Piercing Basic 2 *altered and worn as nose ring

= N A I L S =

.:Dark Passions:. I Believe *NEW* @ Nowhere

= P O S E =

.:Joplino:. Leaning the Pump *NEW* Subscriber Gift
(Includes pumpkin and chipmunk props)


No comments:

Post a Comment