Saturday, October 29, 2016

Bark at the Moon





Maddness from Head to Toe

= B O D Y =

.:Catwa:. Alice Head
.:Slink:. Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
.:Slink:. AVEnhance Hands Female Casual
.:Slink:. AVEnhance Feet Female Flat

= S K I N =

.:Amara Beauty:. Sasha Caramel Catwa Applier *NEW*
.:Amara Beauty:. Slink Applier v.2

= M A K E U P =

.:AlaskaMetro:. Lana Eyeliner

= H A I R =

.:Tableau Vivant:. Blair II *NEW* @ Salem

= E Y E S =

.:Ikon:. Promise Eyes Clarity

= C L O T H I N G =

.:Crom:. Poly Pumpkin *NEW* @ Halloween Hunt

= S H O E S =

.:Ipiteme:. Faith Creepers *NEW*

= J E W E L R Y =

.:Cae:. Septum Piercing Basic 2 *altered and worn as nose ring

= N A I L S =

.:Dark Passions:. Halloween Essentials *NEW* @ Shop 'til You Drop

= F U R   F R I E N D =

.:Jian:. Hallow-Inu Trick or Treat Companion Sesame *NEW* @ The Epiphany


No comments:

Post a Comment