Thursday, June 9, 2016

Jesus Built My Hot Rod





Maddness from Head to Toe

= B O D Y =

.:Catwa:. Alice Head
.:Slink:. Physique Mesh Body
.:Slink:. AVEnhance Hands Female Casual
.:Slink:. AVEnhance Feet Female High

= S K I N =

.:7 Deadly Skins:. Omega Head Applier Ever Taupe v1 *NEW* @ Omega Republic
.:7 Deadly Skins:. Omega Body Applier noCL Taupe

= H A I R =

.:Phoenix:. Jessica *NEW* @ Rock Attitude Fair 3

= E Y E S =

.:Ikon:. Promise Eyes Industrial

= C L O T H I N G =

.:Diamante:. Sweet Repentance Dress *NEW* @ Rock Attitude Fair 3

= A C C E S S O R I E S =

.:Diamante:. Pentagram Hand Wraps *NEW* @ Rock Attitude Fair 3

= S H O E S =

.:Diamante:. Sweet Repentance Boots *NEW* @ Rock Attitude Fair 3

= J E W E L R Y =

.:Cae:. Septum Piercing Basic 2 *altered and worn as nose ring

= N A I L S =

.:Dark Passions:. Rock to the Edge *NEW* @ Rock Attitude Fair 3
(Maitreya and Omega appliers are also available


No comments:

Post a Comment