Friday, July 24, 2015

I am Not My Hair

I am Not My Hair


I am not my hair, I am not this skin...
I am the soul that lives within...
 



*NEW* from Ipiteme

Hair Fair - Bandana - Punked

ADDITIONAL DESIGNS: Digital Camo, Pink Sugar Skull, & Liberty Weeps

(Available at the Blonde Sim Bandana Booth of the Hair Fair 2015, July 11th-26th)


"I do this for every child and parent
 who are touched by these terrible diseases.
I can not even fathom what it must be like
and if this tiny little donation I make helps
in any way to make their lives a little easier,
a little happier, then it fills my heart with joy to do so." 
 Toy Wiskee
Owner of i`piteme 

Each bandana is only L$50 and all proceeds will benefit 
Wigs for Kids. There are also several kiosks located throughout 
each of the hair fair sims, if you wish to make an additional donation. 

 

Other Maddness

  JEWELRY: Cae - Promise Collection

SHIRT: Ipiteme - Julie Cropped Top Brights & Appliers

PANTS: Ipiteme - Supernacular Baggy Jeans (Mesh)

SHOES: Rebel Hope - Laguna Mesh Sandals

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment